Founded in 1926, The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO®) employs a diverse team of world-class professionals that includes engineers, scientists, technicians, and industry experts and leaders. We are currently seeking a Product Review Engineer I for our Headquarters Building in Ontario, CA. We value and employ individuals dedicated to our mission by offering:
· A competitive salary and benefits package, such as no cost health, dental, life, AD&D, and LTC
· 11 paid holidays, 10 days per year of vacation, and 15 paid sick days per calendar year.
· 401k and profit sharing
· On-site day care
· Plus, much more!
The role of Product Review Engineer I will be performing product reviews for a variety of plumbing, mechanical, and electrical products, including technical document review and following through with customers. Duties also include providing technical assistance to committees and officials, coordinating with support staff for ensuring timely distribution, performing inspections, plus other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Civil or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
• Experience in the Mechanical Engineering or Product Certification field
• PE license desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service
• Written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of standards and/or codes and NSF 61 (highly desired)
• Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
As the leading authority of water protection, code development, and product certification, IAPMO holds an unwavering commitment to technological advances for improving plumbing and mechanical systems that serves to protect the safety of the general public worldwide. IAPMO is a global non-profit/for-profit organization committed to advancing the latest and most improved methods of sanitation. IAPMO’s legacy includes its international outreach, sharing knowledge and advancements with other countries’ governments for the purpose of expanding codes, sources, and methods into countries that need assistance and sustainment.
Note: Candidates may be required to pass background and/or drug test to be considered for this position. IAPMO is an equal employment opportunity employer.